• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panasonic DA7, worth owning?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2009 Oct 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

s the Panasonic DA7 a good or bad piece to have?  What makes it good what makes it bad?  If this is bad, what would you recommend?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This forum is for discussion of Adobe Captivate and the Recording process. Are you referring to any specific Adobe product? If so, which one? If you can tell us I can move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, my newbness got the best of me and didn't realise this was an adobe only recording forum, I just thought it was a recording forum that adobe was having for people interested in home recording.  My apologies Rick,  Thank you for informing me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

Please note that nobody was offended by your posts. Actually I hated to see them go unanswered and wanted to place them where you were more likely to get an answer that would help.

Best of luck to you in your search.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources