Oct 10, 2009 Oct 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased several eBooks and each time I tried to open them I received this:

reportError: E_LIC_USER_UNKNOWN
http://d..lightningsource.com/fulfullment/Fulfill
urn:uuid895c205-4686-48bx-

6990e6a892bf

I download the file from the site, double click to open them in my Sony Library and get that error then. I have adobe digital editions and sony library open.

Any ideas?

Suzanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2009 Oct 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a bug in the Sony Reader Library software.   If you fulfill with Digital Editions once, then the rest of the .acsm files should work in the Sony Reader Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response, Jim!

Not to sound like a n00b but how do i 'fulfill' with ADE? I was under the impression that only Sony Library would open the acsm files?

Suzanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE will also open .acsm files.  The one that will open it by default is the one you have last installed, however you can always drag & drop on the program icon to get the .acsm file to open in application you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines