Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A few questions for adobe

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2009 Oct 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When will be a Linux version of ADE ready ? You did promise it some time ago ...

Is there a way how to check out how many devices I have activated already ?

Is there a way to de-activate/remove device so I have one more activation available ?

Regards,

Michal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Linux version in development (or planned) by Adobe.  Once used there is no way to recover the activation, however your activation count does grow over time to account for this.  Also we do not provide a way for end users to tell how many activations are left.  If you run out cotact tech support by opening a web case and they can look at your activation history  and add activations if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. Lol.

Adobe Digital Editions for Linux platforms and localized versions in French, German, Japanese, Korean and Chinese are expected to be available in the second half of 2007. (http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200706/061907DigitalEditions.html)

No way to recover ... no way to check ... seems to me like half-baked solution. Hopefully DRM dies out - obviously it is more bother

than anything else and it is kind of sad that it is easier to steal an e-book than buy it ...

M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines