Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumbs

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2009 Oct 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Robohelp 8 HTML version. I have defined breadcrumb format in my .css file. But when I am generating HTML help, breadcrumbs are not formatted the way defined in .css file.

Define_Breadcrumbs.jpg

Output.jpg

Please help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you overridden this in your single source layout properties? You can specify the format of breadcrumbs there as well.

Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips,  tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colum for your reply.

I have not changed any settings in single source layout properties. But looks like if I define any settings there, it will apply those.

Please advise what should I select in single source layout properties, so that it takes styles from .css file and not from single source layout properties.

Your help is apprecaited.

Breadcrumbs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2009 Oct 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried applying the "Apply to all Topics" option in the single source layout and selecting your style sheet in the CSS dropdown?

Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips,  tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum,

I have tried doing that, but no success.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where have you breadcrumbs defined? You may want to read this before answering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp