• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fckeditor custom config

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to use a custom config with fckeditor thats built into cf8? I need to have the ability to have multiple configs for different applications. I need to do this like you did before they integrated it:

fckEditor.Config["CustomConfigurationsPath"] = "/mycustom/myconfig.js";
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What you are trying is correct, but you need add these too between your <script> blocks,

fckEditor.BasePath="your/path/to/fck_editor";
fckEditor.Config["CustomConfigurationsPath"] = "/mycustom/myconfig.js";
fckEditor.Create();

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but will this still use the editor that is packaged with cf8 or does your answer indicate me running a stand alone copy of fck? I just want to eliminate me having multiple copies of fck for each site that I need to use it I just want to use one copy globally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Then I must be wrong.. Sorry for my misunderstanding..

But if your intention is really meant for styling, then you can edit your "fckstyles.xml" by adding newer classes for various application running in your server..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Mainly it will be toolbar differences, which is not so much a problem. But where it seems to be a problem is when I need to change tabs and dialog settings for image uploads and such. As it is, changing the options in /cfide/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor will not work for me as it will affect every instance that I am running. <cftextarea> would benefit greatly with an attribute called 'customconfig' so that you could do your own myconfig.js.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation