Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will flash player be fixed

Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will flash player be fixed, I have tried many of the suggestions from the forum but still have not had any success.  I am not completly computer literate but have attempted to fix the problem.  Are adobe going to fix this problem as it seems many of us around the world are having the same issues.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2009 Oct 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A good question.

I have had the browser freeze problem since the beginning of September. There are discussions on the Google Chrome forum, but the only "fix" is to to uninstall Flash.

SORT IT OUT ADOBE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2009 Oct 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed this tech note and I am currently testing to see if the problem is resolved after reinstalling Flash v10.

I will report back later.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/494/cpsid_49419.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just locked up again and a computer reset was required.

I've unistalled Flash again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have installed and uninstalled so many times I lost count.  How many ways are there to install and uninstall and why would doing this repeatedly fix anything.  Can flash player be downloaded onto a memory stick and then downloaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines