• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OSX Install fails

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was previously using an alpha release of Bolt, which recently expired.

(Eclipse plugin)

So, I downloaded and installed the latest beta release of ColdFusion Builder.

Eclipse still reported the license as expired.

So I figured I needed to uninstall bolt first, but the uninstall script would not run.

Uninstalled ColdFusion Builder, removed all traces of bolt install, and re-installed ColdFusion Builder.

Tried it three times now, but CF perspective not available in Eclipse.

Could really do with getting this installed, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem. Anybody help, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the instructions at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusionBuilder/Installing/WS0ef8c004658c10891728aca6123f03fa507-7ffe.html

to upgrade plugin install of CFBuilder in Mac.

Thanks

Evelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing happened to me and I'm on Vista AND I followed those same instructions (although the windows version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doen that.

Followed instructions to the letter

Installer appears to complete without issue.

But no sign of CF Builder perspective in, or anythign else CF Builder related in Eclipse.

When I posted oroginally, I eventually removed every last file to do with Eclipse, CF Buider, and Flex Builder from my system and reinstalled from scratch.

Now I've been forced to upgrade to Beta 2 and I can see the upgrade simply does not work, and again I'm going to have to blow out my entire system and start from scratch.

Morte testing / work definitely needed from Adobe on installation on Mac before this can be released.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed the directions mentioned. I did the steps exactly. When everything is swapped out and I launch Eclipse, I see the CF Builder perspective and debugger perspective (the icon is the generic one though). I can open the perspective, but I do not have any code hinting, my CFM files are set to open in Dreamweaver. I tried to go to the preferences and set the CFM, CFCs to open in the Adobe Coldfusion Builder editor, but it does NOT show up in that list. Please help, I need to code today.

FYI - When I did the uninstall / reinstall on my WinXP Eclipse install it went fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation