• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to continue after Quiz results page?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2008 Oct 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi their,

I have published my quiz in AICC and SCORM complaint mode but when I browse the output of the export and take the quiz, I come to the final screen of "Your Score" but than the "continue" button does not work.

Where do I set the custom LMS setting or my personal solution, is it inside the Manage Quiz section or is it in the Publish settings section?

any guidance will be very helpful as I just started to research this yesterday as my client has already purchased the software and asking for me to help them out.

Thanks in advance,
Wasay
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the quiz result slide (where quiz score is displayed) is the last slide of quiz and you have not set any action on pass/fail of quiz then clicking on Continue button will not do anything.

You can go to Quiz manger>Edit quiz>Pass/Fail options and then set appropiate actions on Passing or Failing of quiz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I setup now to Open URL on pass or fail but when I click the continue nothing happens.

I even gave the full http:// ... /filena.html and even then nothing is happening in the browser?

what can I do about it? does the actions take place in the background and thats why I am unable to see any changes on the flash file screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2008 Oct 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
May be it was just cache issue, now the url opens up and I am one step forward...

I downloaded a "SCORM Test Wrap for SCOs by Claude Ostyn", has anyone worked with this? or any thoughts about how it integrates with the presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources