Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Builder beta 2 won't install

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy,

october 15,2009, my cfbuilder beta 1 said the trial has run out. So I uninstalled it, and then reinstalled the beta 2. I have cfeclipse on my ganymede eclipse...it says that could effect my cf builder install, but it did not effect the beta 1 install. When I do the install, it seems to install, but when I try to bring up that persective, it is not there...my cfeclipse is there, and all the other perspectives are there, but not the cfbuilder perspective.

anyone have any ideas why it would not install?

thanks

Dan

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

CFBuilder plugins might conflict with  CFEclipse plugins and so it is not suggested to install both together  .

Thanks

Evelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes i understand it might conflict, however, it did not conflict with beta 1. Do you or anyone else know if they did something in beta 2 that conflicts with cfEclipse? I'd hate to uninstall cfEclipse, install cfBuilder beta 2, and it still not work.

If nobody has any other ideas, i'll try this approach...then come January, i'll probably have to install cfEclipse back till we get the full blown cfBuilder.

thanks for the help

dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation