Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing TOC

Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with my single source layout. I was using WebHelp and everything was fine. I was told I had to switch to WebHelp Pro to be able to publish to the server. Once I did this my TOC disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back.  What do I need to change to get my TOC back? Do I need to change something in the child projects as well?  Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

First let's hopefully clear some confusion.

Are you using RoboHelp Server?

I ask because many are under the mistaken belief that in order to do anything web related, you need RoboHelp Server. That's so far from the truth it's not remotely funny. Good old WebHelp works just fine on a regular Web Server with no RoboHelp Server anywhere nearby.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are using a RoboHelp Server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2009 Oct 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us some more information please as the forum guidelines suggest. You are not really helping us to help you. What version of RH Server and RH are you using? What EXACLTY are you seeing? A screen image would be great. Is the help being called from an application? If so, how?

Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2009 Oct 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say you are using a RoboHelp server.

RoboHelp Server is software, not hardware.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp