Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Reader Extended Submit Button

Level 7

Why does the submit (as XDP) button NOT become a part of the Workspace window and it stays on the form ?

I am viewing the form as a TaskManager endpoint.

5 Replies

Level 10

IE or FireFox?

Try both to see if you get the same results. There has been some problems with Firefox.

Jasmin

Level 7

Jasmin - Thank you for replying... It didn't work in IE either.

Aditya

Level 10

What are you using the render the PDF (render service)? Are you using the Default Render or Render PDF Form ES Update 1?

You need to make sure the Forms Bridge is injected in the PDF.

Jasmin

Level 7

I am using the Update 1 render service. And, the form bridge injector stalls the workflow. I am using an XFAFORM.

I think I know the answer to this. There are two submit buttons in the form, one is the wsdl invoke button and the second is the submit button. Could this be stopping it ?

Aditya

Level 2

I am experiencing a similar problem.

If I use Reader/Acrobat 8 to view in Workspace the Save and Complete buttons appear in Workspace and not on the form. If I save the form with compability of version 8, then if I use Reader/Acrobat 9 to view the form, the Save and Complete buttons appear in Workspace and not on the form.

If I save the form with compability of version 9 and then use Reader/Acrobat 8 to view the form, then the Submit button shows on the form but not in Workspace. Either way the process works. However Reader 9/Acrobat 9 is the standard at our company.

It seems as though the Process Fields available in the Custom Object folder are set for Reader 8 not Reader 9.