• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems rendering H264 with error. Please help.

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2009 Oct 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comp settings: 1920px x 1080px with square peicls aspect ration of 16:9. 30 Frames per second. The intended use is for the web.

Render settings are at defaults

Output module: Format is H.264. Video output settings are all set at default with VBR, 1 pass. The audio is at AAC 128bit.

I try to render this and receive an error saying: After Effects: AEGP Plugin Media IO Plugin: There is a mismatch between Output Module settings and Transcode Settings. Please verify your settings and try again. Invalid framesize/framerate for this Level. Please lower the Frame Dimensions, Frame Rate or increase the Profile and Level and try again. MedialO2 error 0x00b0002 Frame dimensions out of bounds

How or what does this even mean? Why is this so difficult?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 21, 2009 Oct 21, 2009

I figured it out. H.264 has Levels that need to be set appropriately http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Levels

My level was set to 3.1 when it needed to be set at 4.0 since my comp is set at 1920x1080. It just seems unusual that you would need to set that manually.

Hey Adobe, there are many examples of this I a lot of your programs. Stop thinking of creating new features. Fix these problems and create faster workflows.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the audio settings in the conventional output module panel. I'm sure it's turned off or the wrong sample rate (needs to be 48kHz).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. H.264 has Levels that need to be set appropriately http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Levels

My level was set to 3.1 when it needed to be set at 4.0 since my comp is set at 1920x1080. It just seems unusual that you would need to set that manually.

Hey Adobe, there are many examples of this I a lot of your programs. Stop thinking of creating new features. Fix these problems and create faster workflows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines