• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2009 Sep 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so i downloaded my college history ebook and I installe adobe digital editions for the first time. I activated my account and tried opening the .acsm file and i got this error Error getting license

License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER. I tried reinstalling but I get the same thing everytime... Please help me as I have a paper due at midnight and I cant do it without the book >.<

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2009 Sep 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello grengy009,

Please send you Adobe Id to this email address ACCT2CS@adobe.com to reset the activation.

Swaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same problem when i opne the file to the DE. first it was fine b/c i didn't authorize the DE but then i decide to authorize to my register adobe ID then my file don't work anymore. please help, i need my ebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2009 Oct 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That email address doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2009 Oct 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please write the email address properly, because it is working. Please attache the screen shot of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<ACCT2CS@adobe.com>:
64.18.5.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No such user - psmtp
Giving up on 64.18.5.10.  + lots more

Sorry if I am being a complete twit but that looks like the same email address to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reply using other email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what other email address? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean try to email with different email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried email this address a couple of times and get failure every time. i have contacted adobe directly and they pointed me to this post!!!!!

WHAT other email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Users,

Please try to send out emails, the email address is working now. You can also use TST2Creative@adobe.com for sending out issues.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines