Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Builder beta 2 plugin installation on Eclipse 2.4

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2009 Oct 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Coldfusion Builder Beta 2 on my Eclipse 2.4 StandAlone...

So, i'm using the Coldfusion Builder installer and choose the dropins folder to install it, but when launching Eclipse nothing related to Coldfusion builder appears.

I've also tried to install it directly to the root of my Eclipse installation directory without success...

I've noticed that there is nothing in the \features\com.adobe.ide.coldfusion.feature_1.0.0.253229-8LAqPgroE9KlmfZZdDcADiNC directory...

When i install the Coldfusion Builder standalone, everything works nice.. and when i copy the content of the CFBuilder plugins, features and configuration from CFBuilder to my Eclipse, it works but i don't have anymore my other plugins (Flex Builder, FDT and so on...).

What's wrong ?

Thanks in advance

François

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2009 Oct 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mmhh... i've just noticed that installing Flash Builder 4 plugin on Ganymede (eclipse 2.4) before installing Coldfusion Builder seems to work.. but i still get dependencies errors and the Flash Builder outline doesn't work.

I have to try to resolve these issues...

François

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2009 Oct 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok,

I've succesfully installed ColdFusion Builder Plugin, Flash Builder 4 Plugin and PowerFlasher FDT on the same Eclipse instance !

It works like a charm !

Let's go back to work

chuss !

François

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation