• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to output exchange server info?

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2008 Oct 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a page where I am connecting to a microsoft exchange server to retrieve my calendar information. How do you output this information so I can make my own tables with the information? If I do a cfdump var="#mycalendar#"> I get all of the information but in the cfdump created tables. How do I get each column variable so I can build it into my website?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't the CFDUMP show you the field names to the left of the field contents? Just refer to those field names as CF variables.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The data returned from the CFEXCHANGE tags are query objects. You can use CFOUTPUT or CFLOOP to loop over the records in the query just like a database-originated query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I ended up looping a query and everything is running now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation