• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you open a link within a PDF in a new window?

New Here ,
May 26, 2009 May 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a PDF that will be viewed in a browser. Is there a way to set the links within the PDF to open in a new window?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2009 May 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click my hyperlink, it usually jump to the IE page. No need to set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2009 Oct 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it jump to the default browser? Because mine jumps to Firefox but my default browser is IE.

Naproxen 500mg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2009 Oct 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very unlikely. Maybe you don't know it but your default browser's Firefox.

Prednisone 20mg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2009 Jun 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get an answer to this?   I am having the exact same issue.  My source html document has a link which specifies a target of _blank, but when I generate a pdf from that html doc, view the PDF in my browswer, and click the link, it overlays the PDF instead of opening a new window with the linked URL.  I've seen this posted as an issue a number of times, but have yet to see a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines