Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint "ink" and Presenter

Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a tablet pc and often write out graphs on a powerpoint slide using the "ink" feature of powerpoint. But when I publish the slide using Presenter, nothing on the slide comes up. The ink will appear if I use the PowerPoint presentation in Connect Pro and even when I record the presentation in Connect Pro. Any idea why it doesn't appear when publishing in Presenter? Thanks.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 23, 2008 Oct 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe your Presentation is saved as PPTX . Save your Presentation as PPT and then publish it .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2008 Oct 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2012 Oct 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is now 2012 and this still does not work except in .ppt format! How annoying! I don't care about all the fancy new feautures. Give me some basic ones that work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources