Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Question about adding totals in three tables.

Level 2

I have three tables that should be added together for a final total.   Tables 6, 7 and 8 should add all totals for a complete grand total in table 8.  I have been working on this for weeks and it was working but the coding got messed up because I deleted some rows.

Thanks

5 Replies

Level 10

Your form is corrected to have proper results.

see the updated document attached.

Nith

Level 2

This is exactly what I was looking for.  I see you changed the code so that when I add or delete a row, it is not a problem.  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!  I have been working on this for months.

Thanks again.

Level 2

Can you look at this document again because I added some rows in each table and it is adding only in certain places but not everything.  I am not sure how to fix it.  I did not think I would have this problem after getting the code from you but it is not working properly.

Thanks for your help.

Former Community Member

In table 8 the second row you did not rename your field to NumericField3 hence it was not being included in the calculation. Look in the hierarchy view to see (it might be the 3rd row).

Paul