• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying custom html files to webhelp

Participant ,
May 23, 2006 May 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a help project where all of my source material is coming from an HTML document. I would like to be able attach my own html header and footer atop of the RoboHelp frameset. Has anyone ever done this before? Please give some advise about how I can get the same look and feel as the rest of my web site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 25, 2006 May 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi cutie,

What exactly would you like to change ? The navigation bar? or would you like to preserve the html within existing content and pull it into robohelp. You may want to take a look at the skin editor which allows you to change the look and feel of the navigation bar (I'm assuming you will be using webhelp to support your site). You also have the option to use and external editor such as dreamweaver to edit your topics and conserve the HTML.

Check out the Robohelp help topics:
Customizing the navigation pane with skins and
About using HTML editors

Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp