Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp vs Webworks

New Here ,
May 25, 2006 May 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
I am the lone writer at a startup and I need to pick the online help tool. I showed my manager Webworks (she has no documentation background) and she thought it was very cool. Since then I have gone to the STC conference and learned that Weboworks is more of a book conversion tool and Robohelp provides the capability to structure modular files that allow users to choose their own navigation paths, browse, etc.

I want to describe the differences in a way that she can understand and visualize. Can anyone provide input that is more detailed and more basic than what appears in marketing materials?

I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 25, 2006 May 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi lit101,

You may want to post your message on the HATT Yahoo Group forum as this is where technical authors hang out and compare tools. You are more likely to come across someone who has used both tools in anger, that's all.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HATT

Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp