• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternative to Merged WebHelp?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several WebHelp projects that I want to distribute on a CD and be able to maintain links between them. Is my only option to use Merged WebHelp, or is there any other alternative? I've never done Merged WebHelp before and understand it can be a bit complex, but I have the info printed out from Peter's site, so I plan to play with it a bit this weekend. I just want to see if there are any other options available first.

Thanks,

Jodee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jodee

If all you want to do is create links between them, there really isn't a need to go the merged route. All you need to know is the relative path to the topic or system you wish to link to.

Normally you want to merge if you wish to present a single unified interface. All TOC entries and Index entries available from what appears to be a single help system. Search also works across the merge.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp