Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible Outline view problem

Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have a small page of experimental CF code with which I have been playing around with the outline view in CF Builder.  I have this code shown below.  If you cut and paste this code into a cfm page in CF Builder, the outline view shows all of the tags but if I uncomment the <option> tag under "cboselect", the last cfinput tag (id "btn1") does not show up in outline view.

I would be interested to know if anyone else can reproduce this problem.  I am not excluding any tags from outline view in preferences nor am I doing any filtering in the outline view so I don't know why the cfinput tag (id "btn1") does not get displayed in outline view.  Sounds like an IDE bug to me.  I have CF Builder Beta 2 installed on Win XP SP3, 2GB of RAM

I would appreciate it if someone else could try to reproduce this problem and let me know your results.  In the mean time, I am going to fill out a bug report for Adobe to look at it.

Thank you.

Ed

---------------------------------------------------------Code ----------------------------------------------------

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>Title</title>
</head>
<cfform action="#cgi.script_name#" format="html" id="form1" name="form1" method="post"  >
<body>
<table>
    <tr>
        <td><cfinput maxlength="10" name="fld1" type="text" required="true"> </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td>
            <cfinput name="fld2" required="true" type="text" id="id2">
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td><cfinput name="fld3" type="text" id="id3"></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td><cfinput name="fld4" type="hidden" ></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td><cfinput name="fld5" type="text" > </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
            <td style="width:30%">
                <cfselect name="cboselect" >
                    <!---<option value="abc">abc</option>--->
                </cfselect>
            </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td><cfinput name="btn1" type="button" ></td>
    </tr>
</table>
</body>

</cfform>

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I get the same.

I recommend you report it: http://cfbugs.adobe.com/bugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html.

Pls post the bug number back here afterwards.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2009 Oct 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam,

Thank you for trying out my code and responding.  I am glad that at least someone else can reproduce this problem.  I have filed a bug report with Adobe.  The bug id is 80537.

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2009 Oct 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I've voted for it too.  I'm sure given this is clearly a bug they don't need "votes" per se, but it's perhaps good to have more than one person confirming it's an issue.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation