Expand my Community achievements bar.

Conflict with the domain/user management

Level 10

Unfortunately I configured the domain management twice with the Adobe server.

As a result, the edcprincipalentity table has duplicate records (i.e my name appears twice in the table).

I removed the duplicate domain and synchronized but I still able to see those records.

Due to this issue, the AWS_ASSIGNED_ID field in the form shows Id of 'System Context Account' using which i'm unable to populate the logged in user's details.

Any idea to remove the duplicate records?

Thanks,

Nith

4 Replies

Level 8

This is an interesting problem. How do you know that the duplicate entries are causing the task to be assigned to the system context?

Level 10

I traced my workflow and form I figured out there's something wrong with the process so that the logged in user details are not appearing.

I tried opening the edcprincipaluserentity & edcprincipalentity tables to verify the assigned Id value of my principal.

There I noticed the duplicate entry. I confirmed that each entry has duplicated in the table. Hence the process doesn't recognize the assigned id.

Yesterday I tried re-installing the adobe suite and configured the domain again from scratch.

Now it is working without any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Nith

Level 4

Deleting the domain does not delete the associated content with that domain. Instead the related content is marked as obsolete and is not taken into consideration for most cases.

So there must be a diff reason for the task being assigned to the System context account

Level 10

I did try to delete the domain, but as you said it din't delete the record from the table.

So I completely uninstalled MySQL & reinstalled. Now it's working.

So you think that there is some easier way to rectify this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Nith