• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pb visualisation

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i m french so sorry for vocabulary and gramm.

When I export to SWF, text and buttons are blurring. I tried many settings but nothing works...Even the buttons are integrated to captivate blur level of writing.Images that I met are also very vague when I indicate that 100% quality jpeg.it's the same thing for videos that I took in 1024.

I've made an example of parameters that I mentioned and an example image. If I ask you to help me is it was reported that the disturbing blur. My audience is a senior public. Thx for your help.

parametrage_captivate.jpg

envoie_adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

How are you viewing your output? Normally what happens when folks report that the quality is suffering, they are simply running the .SWF and they aren't using the available .HTM file Captivate typically creates. So if this is how you are operating, try using the .HTM file Captivate creates and you should see an improved result.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the htm version of Captivate.

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

In that first image you listed, where you show the preferences, have you tried clearing that first check box? I think for you it is labeled "Lisser les légendes transparentes"

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this information but I have tried this option and other options in that style. I tried to change the quality of the slide. I noticed that if I put two different formatting in the same info , still more trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Essayez de déactiver les options de compression (du projet et du SWF), la taille du fichier sera plus grand, mais peut-être vous aurez une meilleure qualité. Par contre activez 'Conservez la qualité du dia' (aparemment vous l'avez déactivé, selon votre image). J'utilise la version anglaise de CP, donc je ne suis pas sûre que mes traductions sont correctes, mes excuses.

Try to deactivate the options for compression which will increase the files size, but you could get a better quality. And please keep the option "Retain slide quality setting' activated.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources