Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Expert ,
May 29, 2008 May 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new patch for Adobe RoboHelp 7 has been released.

Go the RoboHelp Help menu and click Updates.

You will need admin rights attached to your logon to install.

You can also download the patch from

http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

There is also a Readme at that location. The readme gets installed in Program Files.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Maybe I missed it but I can't see a readme for 7.0.2 on that link, only the download..

I'm not supposed to install patches without getting approval (the joys of working in a corporate network) so a listing of what's been fixed would be very helpful!!

Thanks, Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take that up with Adobe. I'll put something on my site in a couple of hours.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The details of the patch are included in a Readme that is installed with the patch. You can now also find the information on my site.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh7/using_rh7.htm

For some time various issues with the Firefox browser have been covered on my site. With one exception, the items covered on my site have been fixed. The exception is bullet alignment and I recently updated the article with a neat work around from Charles Creegan. That enables you to fix things in your source CSS file so that there is no post generation tweaking required.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/browsers/browsers.htm

Please let me know if any of the fixes do not work for you so that Adobe can be alerted.

The new patch is 7.0.2 and it is addtional to 7.0.1. In other words, it does not include the 7.0.1 fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp