• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show / Hide locks page with linking "On Click"

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2008 Jun 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Hide / Show boxes on each page and the pages are called by onClick="MM_openBrWindow like suggested. The problem is the pre-sized window 'width=808,height=500' creates a box that if the text is longer than the size and the user clicks Hide you are no longer able to scroll down. I think this is a user error on my part but I can't figure out what I did to cause this. Any help would be great

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2008 Jun 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not sure if I did a good job explaining this. I have the link to the window set to a certain size when opened. I have a few pages that are longer than the box itself so you get a scroll bar to the right. The problem is if the page is longer than the box and you go to the bottom of the page and select HIDE, the page refreshes without the TOC and shows the top of the page without the scroll bar so you are no longer able to scroll on the page and the SHOW button is at the end of the page. Therefore the user is locked on that page and has to close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp