• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter crashing on publish

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2009 Nov 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to publish my PPT using Presenter and just at the point where it is 'Parsing PowerPoint file", the publish process crashes.

Any ideas?

I'm running PPT 2003 and Adobe Presenter 7.0.

thanks-

Claudine

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2009 Nov 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this will not solve your problem, but do not forget to update to 7.0.5!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2010 Jan 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you solve this, bearclau?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2010 Jan 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having a similar problem with PPT 7 and Presenter. I have tried the updates, but that has not helped. I also uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

I have noticed that this type of problem has been posted in various groups and no one has ever posted an answer.

I am ready to dump Adobe as having abandoned Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2010 Jan 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using PPT 2007 and Presenter 7.0.5, both on a Windows XP-system and a Windows 7 (32-bit) laptop. Never had those issues. Just wondering: are you perhaps using a 64-bit Vista or Win7 system? If so, did you try to run in XP-compatibility mode?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be out of the office starting 18/01/2010 and will not return until

20/01/2010.

I will respond to your query on my return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, my customers are running on very modest little Dell desktop machines - definitely not 64 bit systems.

Thanks for the idea, though

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be out of the office starting 18/01/2010 and will not return until

20/01/2010.

I will respond to your query on my return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2010 Jan 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One machine has Windows 7 (64 bit), two other machines are running Vista Business (32 bit).  Same problem with all three machines. The only common factor seems to be Office 2007 and Presenter 7.0.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2010 Jan 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar issue here and appears to be related to RAM limits. I can push through a 500 slide text-only PPT with no issue. However, when adding graphics, the number of slides I can include falls off. Larger graphics make it fall off quickly.

Anyone have ideas on how to raise the RAM limit of Presenter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2010 Jun 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue using PP2k7 and Presenter 7.05.  It is a small PPTX with graphics, only about 7 slides.  When I go to Publish Settings, it crashes and PP blames Presenter.  I am on 32-bit Vista.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources