• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate not recording full motion video

Nov 09, 2009 Nov 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Capitvate cs4, I cannot get it to record Full Motion Recording when making a recording. I can not find anything that specifically enables or disables FMR in the settings. I can record FMR and only that if i set FMR to manual panning, but then it only records 1 long FMR video. But I need it to record FMR as part of a simulation.

I have been doing this:

software simulation> screen area/ application> pressing red record button in demonstration mode.

claire

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire

Does it work if you press the F9 key? (F9 should tell Captivate to manually enter Full Motion Capture mode)

Press F10 to stop Full Motion Capture mode.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick

I seem to have got it working how. typical isn't it, i spent ages trying to get it to work and as soon as i post a thread it works.

It seemed i needed to click on 'automatic recording mode' and check 'demo' and then click record - i'm sure i had already done this 100 times before but for whatever reason it wasn't capturing the full video as well. It seems just clicking straight onto the record button means it misses out the full video bits.

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources