• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images in popups do not appear

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2009 Nov 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My popups work when previewing topics in RoboHelp (8), but after I publish using WebHelp Pro and view the project, part of the popups do not appear.

Some of them do and some don't.  I have deleted them and then created the popup again and it still does not work on some of them.  The popup screen appears but the image does not.

I have tried both the Diaplay in auto-sizing popup and also in the custom -sized popup.  I have attached a screen print.

The only thing I could find in the discussions with this description was for ROBO 5 in 2006.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If all you did was link to the image, you likely also need to add the image file to the right Baggage folder.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  That worked.

They were working before I started having problems with ROBO 8 the first of last week.  There were a lot of files that were dropped from the project and I had to import them back in.  It must have dropped most of the baggage file as well.  I put them back in the baggage file and they now appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you should take a look at the announcement at http://forums.adobe.com/community/robohelp/robohelp_html

If everything is OK now, I would suggest you keep making backups and wait for the official files to be released. Until then, do not not delete or rename your CPD for any reason and keep an eye on its size. If it starts growing rapidly and if you see the cursor flickering on opening the project, post back.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2009 Nov 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on two different projects.  The one that I was working on that started having all the problems is now working fine after I got everything back in there and all the broken links fixed.  However the project that I opened this morning has the cursor flickering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2009 Nov 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a sign this project is about to go bang. Backup and follow the procedures for this project.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp