• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete Conditional Build Expressions in RH7?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2009 Nov 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project with some Conditional Build Expression artifacts that I simply cannot get rid of.

For example, I have created two Conditional Build Expressions:

Internal OR Foo1

Foo1 OR Foo2

It has been determined that the second expression is the one we want.  But, the first one still shows up as an option in the SSL.  Furthermore, when I view a page, the first expression clutters up my list of possible Conditional Build Expressions.

How can I lose a Conditional Build Expression?  I have quite a few possible arrangements, and I don't want to confuse other authors by having too many choices (especially with similar names).

Kevin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 10, 2009 Nov 10, 2009

Hi Kevin.

I think you have to do this by manually editing the project's .pss file (projectname.pss). If you take a backup of this file and open it in Notepad you'll find a [Global Build Tag Expressions] section and hopefully in there will be your "Internal OR Foo1" expression preceded with a date/time stamp. If you remove this line it should no longer appear in your project.

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) o

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin.

I think you have to do this by manually editing the project's .pss file (projectname.pss). If you take a backup of this file and open it in Notepad you'll find a [Global Build Tag Expressions] section and hopefully in there will be your "Internal OR Foo1" expression preceded with a date/time stamp. If you remove this line it should no longer appear in your project.

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Backup the project first but I think you can just trash the PSS.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp