• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show image/hide image in WebHelp

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2008 Aug 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH 7 and trying to re-create a feature I saw in a WebHelp system (authored in RH X5 or earlier). Click on a "Show image" link and an image appears below just like a drop-down hotspot. On clicking, the text changes to "Hide image." I can't figure out how to change the text on click, and I hate that users have to click the same "Show image"link to make the image go away.

Any help appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

It's all documented on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I just spent an hour on your site, Peter, it's terrific...but I couldn't seem to find what I need. Lots of Show All/Hide All methods, and Twisties, but I can't find a way to show/hide a single image and toggle the link text between show and hide. Should I figure out how to adapt a twistie method to text? Or am I missing the correct topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is the topic you want.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/showhide/showhide_method2.htm

You actually use two buttons, one that reads Show and one that reads Hide. Provided the images are the same except the text, to the user it will appear as if the text is changing. That is how it is done.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp