• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing RoboHelp7 for Word project into RoboHelpHTML - error

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2009 Nov 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import my RoboHelp7 for Word project into RoboHelp7 HTML so that I can include Captivate App Demos in my help project. (As I don't seem to be able to find out how to do that in RH7forWord.)

I make a copy of my project directory from RH7forWord. I then open RH7HTML and choose to open the hpj project file in the copy directory. It works for a bit and then reports "This project is from a newer version of the program. This project is no longer compatible with this version. Please make sure you have the newest version installed."

I have rebooted, ran all updates to all Adobe products and rebooted again. It still reports the same error.

What can I do to start using RoboHelpHTML on my RH7forWord project?

Thanks,

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had the RH8 trial installed?

What happens if you creat a new RH for Word project and then follow the same procedure?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok - I have to admit complete brain fart idiocy here. I thought I was using RoboHelpHTML v7 and I was opening v6. Both of which I have on my system, and the desktop icon for the latter I have mis-named.

Very sorry for the wasted bandwidth and thank you for taking the time to respond Peter.

I will start a new topic on going from RoboHelp for Word 8 to RoboHelp HTML 8 in a moment that I hope you will take the time to offer advice on.

Thanks and apologies. I know it is ridiculous to make such a mistake.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp