Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error popup RH8

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2009 Nov 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

I have an image map in a  popup. When I try to access the image link, the popup is closed and the  destination file is not displayed. I tried changing the display options for the  link to the image map, but without success.

Thanks.

Fernanda.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2009 Nov 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the target of the link? Be sure to map the target to a new window or to a frame/page in your project. If you didn't specify a target, the page will load in your popup.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2009 Nov 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My setup is as follows:

ex1.jpg

When I click the Image map the popup is closed,  the same goes for the settings "Same Frame"
"Parent Frame" and "Whole  Page". The only option that works is the "New Window", the problem

is that  there is not a good solution for our documentation. Is there another solution?

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp