• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: E_ADEPT_IO Activate Error %20#2032

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2009 Nov 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many times today (11/8) to authorize my new Astak EZReader Pocket Pro device but always get the subject error message a short time after being told that Adobe Digital Editions is "Connecting to Authorization Server".  This new reader is a replacement for a defective unit which authorized without a problem about one month ago.  Any suggestions for getting around this problem will be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to mention a very wierd attendant problem:  each time I try the device authorization and get this error message, I find that my internet connection has been lost and the only way I can restore it is to shut down and restart.  As long as I don't attempt the ADE device authorization, my internet connection (via Verizon FiOS) functions normally. This one really has me stumped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2009 Nov 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Additional updated information from initial poster:  I am working actively and closely with the E-reader device support team to determine if the problem is being caused by the reader rather than with Digital Editions.  A further update will be posted just as soon as a determination is made one way or the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines