• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboWizard

Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2008 Aug 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you will all agree that this is one off-topic message that we can permit.

Happy birthday to Rick Stone aka RoboWizard aka Captiv8r.

This forum would not be what it is without Rick and many of us owe him. So let's hope Rick has a really good day today. Happy Birthday Rick.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy Birthday, and many many many more!!!

So ah Rick - how many candles are you blowing out today, anyway?

😜

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Just popping off a brief note before having to evacuate my home. It seems there were so many candles burning that the smoke alarms went off and helpful neighbors summoned the fire squad.

For those of you interested, I'm beginning my fifty first trip around the sun! Woo Hoo! Life is good. Woke up breathing and everything!

Today is an interesting day in other ways. It's 8/8/08. I wonder if something magickal will happen at 8:08:08 my time? My wife and I married (second time for both of us - we upgraded) on 4/4/04 at 4:04 in the afternoon. And today marks "sort of" an anniversary for us, as we will have been married for four years, four months and four days. Way cool.

Thanks all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL Rick! They say 8/8/08 is lucky so you never know what might happen. I'll toast a in your direction when I get home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah - what it was to be young! Have a great day, Rick, and many, many more.

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2008 Aug 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh, my, to be just 50 again!

Many more happy orbits to you, Rick.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp