Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Text with image in footer section

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2009 Nov 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have to add image in the footer and place text beside the footer image. When I add the footer, insert the image , just adding text in the footer next to image doesnt seem to work as text alignment gets distorted because of image size. Is there any other way to do this? Waiting or your inputs.

Thanks,

Pallavi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2009 Nov 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2009 Nov 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey that solution worked . Thanks Rick.. But one question I had was how to set the position of footer for every page, say now sometimes the footer is very close to Body, sometimes a bit farther down the page. Can i set this, since content on every page would differ.

Thanks,

Pallavi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pallavi

Footer always simply appends to become the last text on the page. I'm guessing that in some topics, where you see a space, you will find that you have carriage returns where you or another author placed the cursor there and pressed Enter to add blank lines. Sometimes you need to do this to allow a bookmark near the end of a topic to properly position in action.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 within the day - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh. You mean extra spaces in word document or the HTML script? But isnt there any limit in footer properties or elsewhere that we can specify so that uptill that limit the footer gets assigned.

Thanks,

Pallavi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp