Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange margin around CFTEXTAREA

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2008 Aug 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was trying the richtext editor with CFTEXTAREA. Locally everything works perfect, but when I try it online on a dutch provider (www.webstekker.nl) I get a strange problem:

There is a margin visible around the editor. To make it extra visible I put a red backgroundcolor color around it, and you see that there is a margin in the Iframe of the editor. when I load the testpage in Firefox, it is even worse. There the entire background is shining thru the editor. Locally, I have no problem with a standard installation.

It looks like every script is accessable in the CFIDE folder, so I'm really puzzled. Does anyone have an idea?

example: http://www.beau-anne.nl/test.cfm

Src:
<!--- ---------------------------- --->

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
<!--
function FCKeditor_OnComplete(editorInstance)
{
editorInstance.Config["ToolbarSets"]["BasicMin"] = [
['Bold','Italic','Underline'],
['OrderedList','UnorderedList'],
['TextColor','BGColor']
];

editorInstance.EditorWindow.parent.FCK.ToolbarSet.Load('BasicMin' ) ;
}
//-->
</SCRIPT>

<table>
<tr>
<td style="background-color:red;">
<cfform method="POST" action="" name="testform">
<cftextarea name="content" richtext="true" toolbar="Basic" width="500"></cftextarea>
</cfform>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<!--- ---------------------------- --->

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2008 Aug 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2008 Aug 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I do not know why some styles are loaded more then once. The complete source code of the test.cfm page is located in my first post. That's pretty skinny code, no CSS at all, so you could try it on your own server.

Locally I have no problem at all, so it has to something with the server of the provider but they can't locate the problem (they're not coldfusion expert).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation