• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Adobe Digital Accounts but I just need one, who can help ?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2009 Nov 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I once opened an account in Adobe Digital Editions with one

user name: amazon@stoltenberg-lerche.de and then forgot that I already had this one when I opened up another

account on another Computer. There I already bought many Germany epub books, so I would like to delete the first account on the first PC so that I

can úse the second Adobe digital Account on both PCs and the connected books with this second account. Currently I have the Problem, that when I

just connected my sony reader PRS 600 on the first PC (with the first account) it immediatelly deleted my possibility to read the formerly installed ebooks from the second PC. Now what can I do to reinstall the possibility to read all my many books from the second PC on my PRS 600 ?I just want to read what I paid for on my ereader without having two different adobe digital accounts. The second account has the username: mail@stoltenberg-lerche.de, This is the one I really want to keep!!!!

Maybe the Tech support can erase this account an can pput the books inside this account on my second account ?

Thank you so much for your help!

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2009 Nov 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no way to merge to the two accounts
Your choices are:

1. Talk to the technical support for the stores where you bought the books, and request redownloads for all of the content in one account, and make sure that you associate it with the other account.
  2. Manage both accounts using different OS level users. - (wont work for Sony Readers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines