• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments within comments ruins all color formatting on a .cfm

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2009 Nov 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed Beta 2 and if you have a commented code block within another commented block it affects the color formatting on everything below it. Basically after opening the first two files in my project this has come up, which unfortunately renders this unusable as a dreamweaver alternative for me.

Hope this is fixed before production release as I've heard great things about CF Builder!

Anyone experience this?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have some input as to whether this gets prioritised for fixing.  Go vote for this: http://cfbugs.adobe.com/bugreport/flexbugui/cfbugtracker/main.html#bugId=80666

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. Thanks Adam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This issue has already been fixed. Hence, the colorization issue with your project files will be resolved with our next release.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion QE Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation