Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unhandled Exception error

Nov 19, 2009 Nov 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

RH 8.0.1.204 with 2 DLLs to mitigate folder issues

I am suddenly unable to save consistently in RH without getting a Visual Studio Just in Time Debugger error (Unhandled win32 exception in RoboHTML.exe (3072)

I started noticing this today and I'm not sure if it's related to the 2 DLLs (that I took at my own risk) or if it's related to something else. Actually, this morning I was able to generate with carefree abandon, but I never saved in that project. The error occurs across projects. I restarted my system to see if something was stuck in cache, with no results. Additionally, I checked my Windows event viewer and nothing logs.

Any ideas...other than the dreaded reinstall...

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up to above...

I rolled back to the original 8.0.1.204 DLLs and can now save as expected. Of course, I run the risk of folder issues...

I can't say definitively that the villain is the pre-release DLLs, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Visual Studio messages have been seen over the years so it's difficult to say if that is just coincidence or related. I suspect the former but who knows.

Thanks for posting this.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp