Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Splitting a query result

Participant ,
Nov 21, 2009 Nov 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Assume I have a query result with 200 records. I would like to split this result in blocks of 10 so. 10 results should then be represented on a html (cfm) page and below (or above) I have sort of a navigation indicating the list of pages (in my case 10) with may be 'previous' and 'next' buttons. Would be even nicer if the 10 numbers would be represented as buttons and clickable and may be the selected one is highlighted.

I think it's quite a standard function but I haven't got a clue on how to program this. In the best case there is a function or an example I could download and implement. So far I didn't find anything I understood.

Thank you for help

Kind regards

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Nov 21, 2009 Nov 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The function you are describing is called "next n records"

Here are a few links that should describe it in much detail complete with examples and code.

http://www.google.com/search?q=coldfusion+next+n+records&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation