Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Here's a question for you...

Nov 20, 2009 Nov 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with RoboHelp for all of about a week and have found it pretty easy to use.  One thing I would like to see if anyone knows how to do is importing a .css file so that the AIR output reflects the custom styles that I would like to use.  Basically, I'm looking to add a custom skin to the AIR package.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be Friday afternoon but you ain't fooling me, that's two questions.

The CSS can be dropped into the root of your project and from there you can link your topics to it. In Topic List, select all the topics, right click and select Properties > Appearance.

To edit the skin is different. You need a Flash Developer for that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to say, meaningful titles help others search for answer to the same problem.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2009 Nov 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am allowed to get on my soapbox here, not being able to import a .CSS file is very frustrating. Especially when you consider what you CAN import in a project. If you'd like to see this feature added to a future release, I beg you to submit a feature request via this link. I do believe I am not alone in wanting this feature added.

Phew! Thank you. I feel better now 😉

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2009 Nov 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, you have had your say.

Now...

(Begin old man voice) GET OFF MY GRASS!!! (end old man voice) LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp