• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH8 - TOC books won't collapse in output and search not working

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a RH8 project with a second author. When I last generated the primary layout (Webhelp),

I noticed that the TOC books will not collapse in the generated output.  Also, the Search feature is not

working (Search field is not displaying).  (See ATTACHED IMAGES)

Is there something in the Project Settings that could be causing this?  I am wondering if we somehow

checked a setting that would force the TOC to stay open in the generated output?

Also, I notice that the Search area seems to be displaying some index items and numbers?

Anyone have any trouble-shooting ideas?   I do know that when you initially setup or open a new

RH Project, you have to go through a series of dialogue boxes with various settings.  However, when

you go to Project Settings, you don't see all of those settings...  so I'm not sure where to trouble-shoot this...

Any suggestions welcome - thanks!

Rachel   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the wizard when you generate the help. It looks like you have 508 compliant help turned on.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Peter - you were exactly right!  Unchecking 508 compliant did the trick - thanks so much!!!!!!!

Rachel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp