Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Scroll Down Bar

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2009 Nov 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp V8.0.1.204

I have a single page project that I have unticked all the Toolbar Button options (via Webhelp) and now I can no longer scroll down the screen. If I enable the Toolbar Buttons\Content option I get the scrollbar back along with the unwanted lefthand side Contents column. Is there a way to have the scroll down with out Toolbar Button options??

Thanks wowronin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there sufficient content for scroll bars to be needed? I am wondering if by not having the nav pane, the window size is such that there is no scrolling.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a row of images (these are used as links). I've tried fiddling with line spacing bit theres not much to gain.

wowronin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I was getting as is does the user need to scroll?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2009 Nov 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Sometimes you can't see the forrest for all the trees.

I was loading the project file which in turn loaded the file I wanted to display.

The solution was to just load the file I wanted to display and presto all is good.

sorry ,

Wowronnin   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp