Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Word 2007 into RH8

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2009 Nov 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It used to be very easy to import a Word document into RoboHelp if it was styled.  Every Heading 1 would start a new topic.

Now It doesn't seem so easy - in fact I can't seem to be able to break up a document into topics at all.

Also, the images in the document are not importing.  Did they ever?  I don't remember.

Thanks for any help,

Marion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the dialogs when you import you will see an Edit button. Click that and you can set which styles create new topics.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2009 Nov 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Peter. I had found that, but it was kind of backwards compared with the way it used to be. Now I see that you select a style first, then click "Pagination." Pagination? Talk about unintuitive! But I think I have it working now.

Thanks again - as always.

Marion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp