Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures missing

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2009 Nov 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Robohelp 8. When I generate webhelp from within Robohelp everything is ok.

When I use a bat file for generating webhelp some pictures are missing. The picture files are not copied into the output directory. For the generation the same settings are used for both methods, my bat file uses the -l parameter.

What can I do? Are there some special settings?

Regards

Danny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I saw the .fpj file in one subdirectory did not contain every theme but only a few.

Now I edited this .fpj file manually and added all themes. Then I generated the WebHelp again using my bat file and all pictures appear in the output directory and are displayed now. Great!

Why did the WebHelp output work until now by using a bat file for generating when the .fpj file did not contain all themes? Or is my understanding of these .fpj files wrong?

Regards

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The FPJ file should only list the HTM files and the sub-folders. Nothing else.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

Follow me @petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp