• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

maximum output of records from a coldfusion cfc

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2009 Dec 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CFC component pull records from a database that exist outside my network. I am able to pull the data no problem. My issue is the CFC only returns 800 records. Is there a setting in the Coldfusion admin that will allow users to increase the output?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it's not a maxrows attribute in your cfquery tag or something like that?

I just wrote a quick one that returns about 1400 records and it was fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, because I know of know setting that would restrict the output in the administrator.

The only possible settings that I could imagine having any affect on this are in the data source definition that controls the database driver to connect to whatever database to which you are connecting.

Is this a common database management systems or something unusual using an uncommon driver?

There are settings that sometimes affect how much data is retrieved with drivers but these normally apply to CLOB and BLOB field that are occasionally used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation