Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Heading in table

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2009 Dec 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a word document which needs to be imported into RoboHelp 7 to create WebHelp. Separate topics are to created based on Headings. The Headings are in a separate table : single cell. The problem is though I set my css correctly and check te Heading levels in the Import Wizard, Topics do not get separated. It all appears under one Heading. I had brought up this issue earlier too in discussions. In this particular case, is it because the heading is in a cell/Table that it does not get recognised.  It is say something like this.

Heading 2

The main Body : Content is again in an different table below the Heading.

As I mentioned, i have brought up this topic before as well (But the table wasnt there then ), any inputs will be helpful. Has anybody else come across this problem. It is a common problem I encounter every time.

Thanks,

Pallavi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2009 Dec 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I found exactly the same. When someone uses table to style the word docs, RoboHelp doesn't create a new topic when the heading is in the table. I couldn't get it to work, so I removed all the styling tables from the document.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp