• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output quiz result to something other than a SCORM software

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2008 Jul 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Presenter. I don't have SCORM software capabilities. Can someone give me some guidance on how I can somehow get results of the quiz to a PDF file or Word document?

Also anyone know of any good references for Presenter?

Thank you.

Fay
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no direct way in which you can have the result (interaction) of the quiz into PDF/doc.

Presenter would send tracking data only to LMS which is either AICC/SCORM compliant or is Connect.

There is an offline SCORM 2004 run time environment. You can possibly use this and plug a few more hacks to get a text file in a format you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you upload to Connect Pro? Because Pro will capture results for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comments. Sorry it didn't work out. Fay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2008 Sep 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just on my mind, if Presenter can track quiz results properly in such a LMS or Adobe Connect server, we can code a moudle to directly export these results data as PDF or Word documents as you need.

so my solution on this is the redirection of tracked results data from the system to other places. you may refer some similiar solution in Captivate at http://pipwerks.com/journal/2008/09/07/send-captivate-quiz-data-to-javascript/

However, here i still recommend you to try the open source LMS Moodle ( http://moodle.org/) to maximize the value of quiz results.

by the way, I really think Adobe Presenter would include some simple yet useful built-in reporting service like Quiz Management System ( http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator.html), not just asking everyone to buy Connect Server...

William Peterson
Senior eLearning Master

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2008 Sep 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
HI,

I assume this is still true with Presenter 7.0.

So here's *my* question - Moodle takes a lot ot set up, just to grab quiz results. Adobe Connect Pro is too expensive for me as an independent publisher for a niche market of Continuing Educaiton Modules.

Does anyone know somoene who can set up Moodle?

Joan Medlen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources