• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2008 Jul 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're using Robo 5.0.2 and generating WebHelp. The Show link has disappeard from my projects. How do I get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Carole

When you generate via the dialogs (i.e. double-clicking the Single Source Layout) note that one of the pages has an option labeled "Show navigation pane link in topics".

You need to enable that option when generating.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick: Thank you, but I should have mentioned that the Show Navigation Pane Link in Topics option is checked. Do you have another suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh, I see

I have a super silly and obvious question here. You do realize that the only time you should see the link is when you open a topic directly, right? Meaning that perhaps you saved a favorite pointing to just that topic with no TOC or navigation in sight.

What browser?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well, now it seems that the problem has fixed itself. We had one project that wasn't displaying the Show link from the application, but now it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp